At Maa Vaishno Bio Tech we provide onsite & offsite paper shredding service. Now you can rely on us to shred your confidential documents in a safe and secure method of document disposal and can get the best value of the scrap papers while meeting all the necessary compliances.
With RECYCLING HUB’s Secure Shredding services, you’ll be able to safely and profitably destroy your unnecessary paper-based documents. Onsite or offsite, one-time or recurring. Our solutions are tailored to your needs. Our staffs are highly trained and carry many years’ of experience to deliver a wonderful experience to you.
- Shredding helps protect your reputation by protecting your important company information as well as your customers’ confidential information.
- Shredding can reduce the costs of managing information that is no longer useful, pertinent or necessary to your business/organization
- Shredding can help ensure compliancewith data security regulations for information destruction, to help you avoid penalties, fines, or even legal action
RECYCLING HUB offers a “Sealed bin option” for you to recycle your confidential and sensitive business documents.
Convenient, Profitable and transparent
By choosing RECYCLING HUB, you’re partnering with a waste management company that follows the waste management industry’s best practices. We handle all documents with a consistent Chain-of-Custody, resulting in a tightly controlled, documented process.
RECYCLING HUB’s Offsite Secure Shredding gives your business a number of key advantages and capabilities:
- Complete destruction of business documents and records
- Reliable and consistent shredding service delivered by screened, well trained and highly motivated employees
- Accountability with a documented Chain-of-Custody
- Secure, environmentally friendly disposition of shredded paper
Unrecoverable and Recyclable
All collected materialsare processed in accordance with standard Maa Vaishno Bio Tech workflow and destroyed to an unrecoverable state. After materials are thoroughly shredded, the papers are recycled. For all materials processed in accordance with our Secure Shredding workflow, we provide a “Certificate of Diversion” towards recycling.